Who are ‘we’?
In this policy, whenever you see the words ‘We’, ‘Us’ or ‘Our’, it refers to Spinnaker Trust Ltd (Spinnaker).
Spinnaker supports primary schools with people and resources for teaching Christianity through assemblies, lessons, clubs and special events and digital services.
The full legal information for Spinnaker is: Spinnaker Trust Ltd – a company limited by guarantee, with charitable status. Registered at 172 High Street, London, SE20 7QS. Reg. Company No: 05503977. Reg. Charity No: 1111351
In this policy, references to Digital Services means our websites at the following URLs: www.spinnaker.org.uk; www.smsc.org.uk and www.spinnakertrust.org.uk), and any software and web-based applications that we make available for your use.
Spinnaker also operates as administrator for the Stream network and as such implements this policy within the Stream network.
Your acceptance of this policy, and our right to change it
By using our websites, social media pages, services or providing your information you consent to our collection and use of the information you provide in the way(s) set out in this policy. We will not contact you unless we have specific permission from you to do so. If you do not agree to this policy please do not use our sites, social media pages or services.
We may make changes to this policy from time to time. If we do so, we will post the changes on this page and they will apply from the time we post them. This policy was last changed on 29th January 2018.
What is personal data?
Personal data is information that can be used to help identify an individual, such as name, address, phone number or email address.
The policy in brief
It’s important that you read the full policy to understand what information we hold, how we may use it, and what your rights are – but if you don’t have time to read it all now, here’s a quick summary:
- We collect information that is either personal data (as outlined above) or non-personal data (such as IP addresses, pages accessed etc)
- We collect information to provide services, to provide information, to fundraise for our work, for administration, research, profiling, analysis, and for the prevention/detection of crime.
- We only collect the information that we need or that would be useful to us in our quest to provide the best possible service.
- We do our very best to keep personal information secure wherever we collect personal data, however collected.
- We only share data where we are required by law.
They are the basics, but don't forget to come back later and read the full policy, so you've got all the details you need.