We believe whole heartedly in the value and power of prayer and appreciate you supporting us and your local schools in this way.
There is a selection of ideas below to guide you in your prayers:
We praise and thank God for...
- Our team and all the inspiring and creative activities they are doing in schools to share the wonderful story of Jesus' life with primary school children, using the 'It's Jesus' assemblies.
- The many opportunities there are for us to go into schools and for our team to share their faith and what it means to them.
- The financial support that has come in, enabling Spinnaker to continue work in Schools.
We would please ask you to pray for...
- All Children, Staff, and Schoolsworkers as they face what is always a busy term leading up to Christmas – with it’s many opportunities for us to share the Good News.
- More volunteers to partner with us as we have many schools asking for support from Spinnaker.
- Our ‘It’s Jesus’ Collective Worship resource to continue blessing children and staff and for it to encourage children to discover who Jesus is for themselves.
Praying for your local schools...
Children, teachers, support staff and parents are all involved in making schools the places where our future is shaped. From many directions those in schools face pressure - whether it is to learn or to teach; to keep records or to balance the books, the pressure is there. There are a number of ways in which you can support schools in prayer:
Martin Sweet, Spinnakers' former CEO, prepared this version of the Lord's prayer to inspire us as we lift up our schools in His name. Click on the image to download your copy:
If you would like to get our news updates to help keep you informed as you pray, please subscribe below. If you know one of our team, or have a particular interest in an area where we work, you can subscribe for these updates too.