Our vision is
to become a ‘beacon of excellence’ for education and worship that influences and enables Christian encounter in primary schools.
Our mission is:
to inspire primary school children to engage with the Christian faith and explore its beliefs and values.
Our aims are:
1. To establish a respected and valued long term relationship of integrity with each school community visited.
2. To create and provide quality resources, appropriate for the teaching of Christianity through RE and Collective Worship.
3. To build an effective team through quality training and mentoring.
4. To offer appropriate training in primary RE and Collective Worship for schools staff.
5. To encourage churches to make a prayerful and positive contribution to their local primary schools